You Can Trust National
At National, driver safety, quality of repair and containing costs are at the forefront of what we do. With incidents potentially resulting in large expenditure, impact on insurance premiums and disruption to operations, we work hard to keep our client’s operational downtime, and stress, to a minimum.
Our award-winning software solutions and excellent customer centric services enable us to provide effective solutions to fleet managers, by responding quickly and efficiently to incidents.
What then separates National from our competitors is our flexibility as to where, and who, we work with. We can deploy repairs into any repair centre, providing coverage for every postcode within the UK and have delivered white label solutions to a number of fleet customers, with tailored category packages; less than 300 drivers, 300-900 drivers and 1000+ drivers.
Co-ordinated from our Yorkshire and Northamptonshire offices, our network offers the following solutions:
- Fixed site accident repairs
- Manufacturer Approved repairs
- LCV specialists
- HGV specialists
- Express repairs
- Mobile repairs
- Livery specialists
- End of life re-furbishment
For Fleet Managers
FNOL and Insurance services
Vehicle recovery, replacement and hire
Fleet Management services
As a fleet customer of National you will have access to the following services;
- Accident and Claims Management
- Accident repair with the largest network of BSI BS10125 accredited repairers in the UK
- Breakdown and Recovery
- Credit Hire and Credit Repair
- Dedicated Account Management including Complaints Handling
- End of life - De-fleet
- Engineering Management
- FNOL 24/7 365
- Insurance Liaison
- Management and procurement for the supply of short-term hire vehicles
- Management of the end of the life of a vehicle (disposal)
- Nationally agreed rates
- Non-Fault claims
- Provision of a driver support services including helpdesk/telephone;
- Provision of reporting and management information;
- Replacement Vehicle Provision
- Roadside Recovery & Repatriation
- Short term hire management and vehicle utilisation including downtime management and liaison with the leasing company (excludes supply of vehicles)
- Vehicle Collection and delivery
- FNOL 24/7 – 365 days a year with in-house call handling and out of hours FNOL partner support.
- Insurance liaison services to streamline communications between Fleet, repair and insurance.
- Non fault claims service
- Breakdown and recovery through accident repair network of 400+ BSI kitemarked repair centres.
- 02. The management and procurement for the supply of short-term hire vehicles.
- 03. Replacement vehicle provision in place, tailored to your specific business needs.
- Dedicated account management to ensure quality and consistent communication including complaint handling
- Reporting and management information (MI) supplied to your business requirements
- Driver support services including helpdesk and telephone.
We assist you in identifying and solving driver incidents with minimal stress, looking at three key scenarios to do so.
Manage all your fault claims to ensure that your vehicles are off the road for a minimal amount of time
Where your driver is not an fault, we can manage the repair of the vehicle and provide mobility through our credit repair and credit hire service.
- Third Party
Our experienced team can identify third party cases and with early intervention and capture, we can offer repair and mobility services to the third party
We strive to improve and streamline the accident repair process for our customers, repairers and insurers, through continued investment in technology, innovation and people.
We work with some of the world’s leading insurers, offering quality in repair and all tracked through our award winning software. Download our brochure for more information and case study examples.