National Accident Repair Group’s mission is to provide effective, efficient, and seamless end-to-end LCV repair solutions to its customers.
National oversees thousands of LCV claims and repairs nationwide through our repair network. Driver safety, quality of repair and containing costs are at the forefront of what we do. With Van/LCV repair handling, we take extra care and consideration of the repair in hand due to its technical nature.
With incidents potentially resulting in large expenditure, impact on insurance premiums and disruption to operations, we work hard to keep our customers logistical operational downtime, and stress, to a minimum.
Our award-winning bespoke software streamlines processes and ensures excellence in FNOL, customer communication, deployment, and LCV repairs. Furthermore, we can Triage jobs to indicate whether a repair centre facility is needed or whether we can offer a same-day repair option to the Policyholder. What then separates National from our competitors is our flexibility as to where, and who, we work with.
We can deploy LCV repairs into 350+ Fixed-Site LCV locations across the UK.
- Repair capabilities for SWB, LWB, Box Vans, Refrigerated, Electric and Tail Lift
- Same-day repair solutions
- Nationally agreed repair rates
- Image inspections/estimating
- Vehicle Inspection Reports
- Vehicle movements
- 24/7 Incident Centre
- Accident/claims management
- Non-fault capture and recovery
- Third-party capture
- Repair Triage
- Full UK coverage
National’s 24/7 Deployment Capabilities
All of our repair deployments are handled in-house from our head office in Yorkshire, where our experienced call handlers can book LCV repairs into any postcode in the UK. Our advisors have access to policyholders’ detailswith information about the vehicle and an initial assessment of the damage. Placing a vehicle at the right repair centre first-time is a key objective, where customer and National communication is essential throughout.
Help for Fleet Managers
Our additional LCV fleet management services include:
- Provision of a driver support services including helpdesk/telephone
- Provision of reporting and management information
- Replacement vehicle provision
- Roadside recovery and repatriation
- Short-term hire management and vehicle utilisation including downtime management and liaison with the
- leasing company (excludes supply of vehicles)
- Vehicle collection and delivery
Speak to a member of National’s team for more information on insurance or fleet repairs for the vehicles in your care.