Experts in Insurance
As the largest, fully BSI accredited repair network in the UK, we have vast experience and expertise in providing accident repair solutions to the leading insurers in the industry.
The BS 10125 kitemark certification is only given to repair centres who have the technical proficiency, management systems and process, to operate and deliver to the highest standards. This, and a deep understanding of the industry, are key to providing the solutions insurers need and at National, we have worked hard to achieve this.
Customer journey is of shared importance to us and our insurer clients. From First Notice of Loss (FNOL) and deployment of work, through to repair management, progression and claims triage, all encompassed by our award-winning technology; National continually monitor and develop each stage of the process to ensure optimum quality and efficiency is achieved.
We develop and maintain close, strong working relationships with our insurer clients in order to deliver their requirements from our reliable and dynamic repair network. Confident in the belief that working this way, we are able to achieve our joint objectives and exceed targets.
- Fixed site accident repairs
- Manufacturer Approved repairs
- Motor Home
- Express repairs
- Mobile repairs
Why National for Insurers?
FNOL and Engineering
Technology and Deployment
Claims Triage, Repair Progression and Customer Care
- In-house call handling except OOH which is handled by a vetted, award-winning FNOL partner.
- FTE call ratios on average – Fault 30 per day | Non-Fault 15 per day | OOH 4.4 per day.
- Over 30 years’ experience in preparing for adverse work surges including weather and seasonality to ensure SLA’s are met.
Targeted desktop engineers based in-house, work with a trusted partner of National, using our strong IT capability allowing automation and data check functionality.
- Cloud based IT allows for real time SLA, cost and case note MI.
- FTE Engineering ratio per annum on average – 261 working days per year | 9135:1 desktop 1566:1 physical.
- Capacity to carry out over 1,500 inspections per month.
Handled by our award-winning, self-serve software applications, streamlining the process for both insurer and policyholder;
- iDeploy – allows policyholders to choose when and where their vehicle is repaired, 24 hours per day, seven days per week and book at their convenience. An ‘approved claim’ for vehicle repair can be deployed by the claimant within four simple steps using any device, including mobile
- weDeploy- Allows our insurer clients to interface with our internal systems to deploy claims themselves into the National network while working with their customer.
- Our Intelligent Deployment System (IDS) interface links with all generic operating systems, allowing for automated inbound instructions from our insurance clients to be taken in, and deployment of work out to a repair centre to commence.
Repair management includes everything from repair centre training and capacity assessment through to audit, and we pride ourselves on the stringency of our checks for quality, safety and customer satisfaction.
- Real-time repair capacity of each repairer – checked overall weekly and counted down online in real-time as repairs are booked in
- Repairers identified by category including capacity, EV, aluminium and by manufacturer approval
- Once a member of the National network, repair centres are contracted in and subject to regular audits both online and offline and must carry out regular training updates.
The customer is centric to National and we strive for customer journey excellence. Our claims triage process ensures that the work is sent to the correct repairer with the suitable capabilities, and Repair Progression keeps customers up to date as to the repair of their vehicle. Both functions are pivotal to the overall customer experience.
- Triage allocates the work to the appropriate method of repair including Mobile Repair, Fixed Site Repair or specialist/express.
- Our unique Repair Progression software identifies and solves problems in real-time. With an in-built notification system, it flags parts delays and keeps track of a job throughout its repair.
- National’s dedicated team have control of a repair, monitoring and planning for any unexpected delays, and can often solve many issues before they escalate, ensuring excellent customer care.
We strive to improve and streamline the accident repair process for our customers, repairers and insurers, through continued investment in technology, innovation and people.
We work with some of the world’s leading insurers, offering quality in repair and all tracked through our award winning software. Download our brochure for more information and case study examples.