National Accident Repair Group’s mission is to provide effective, efficient, and seamless end-to-end HGV repair solutions.
At National, driver safety, quality of repair and containing costs are at the forefront of what we do. With HGV repair handling, we take extra care and consideration of the repair in hand due to its technical nature. With incidents potentially resulting in large expenditure, impact on insurance premiums and disruption to operations, we work hard to keep our customers logistical operational downtime, and stress, to a minimum.
Obsessive with delivering first in class service, National has in place a dedicated repair progression team who are responsible for driving down unjustified vehicle downtime in the repair process. We have developed industry-leading and bespoke repair progression software which is used to monitor HGV repairs and report on key repair KPIs.
What then separates National from our competitors is our flexibility as to where, and who, we work with. We can deploy HGV repairs into 52+ Fixed-Site HGV locations across the UK. We are obsessive over customer care and embed it into the DNA of the business, whilst delivering outstanding value in the supply chain.
- Specialist HGV recovery
- Specialist Trailer repairs
- Nationally agreed repair rates
- Image inspections/estimating
- Vehicle Inspection Reports
- Vehicle movements
- 24/7 Incident Centre
- Accident/claims management
- Non-fault capture and recovery
- Third-party capture
- Repair Triage
- Full UK coverage
- Repair progression software
National’s 24/7 Deployment Capabilities
All of our repair deployments are handled in-house from our head office in Yorkshire, where our experienced call handlers can book HGV repairs into any postcode in the UK.
Our advisors have access to policyholders’ detailswith information about the vehicle and an initial assessment of the damage. Placing a vehicle at the right repair centre first-time is a key objective, where customer and National communication is essential throughout.
Help for Fleet Managers
Our additional HGV fleet management services include:
- Provision of a driver support services including helpdesk/telephone
- Provision of reporting and management information
- Replacement vehicle provision
- Roadside recovery and repatriation
- Short-term hire management and vehicle utilisation including downtime management and liaison with the leasing company (excludes supply of vehicles)
- Vehicle collection and delivery
Speak to a member of National’s team for more information on insurance or fleet repairs for the vehicles in your care.