Applicants need to be locally based and have a full UK driving license. This is an office based role.
National Accident Repair Group Ltd is a specialist management company working with blue chip companies within the vehicle insurance, fleet and accident repair industries. The company was founded more than 10 years ago, and we pride ourselves on our award-winning technology and customer support.
We’re looking for a highly motivated Customer Service Assistant to complement our fantastic claims team working within accident repairs for Insurance Companies and Fleets.
You will be responsible for contacting repairers, solving any issues on the spot, keeping all parties up to date by email and on our dedicated system whilst ensuring the job progresses to a satisfactory completion.
Previous experience of the motor industry or insurance environment is not essential, but any knowledge would be an advantage.
Full-time hours: 37.5 per week
You will need to have the following skills:
- Great communicator with excellent telephone skills and the ability to build a rapport with customers
- Passionate about delivering good customer service that exceeds customer expectations.
- Problem and investigative skills
- Computer literate with good keyboard skills
- Common sense
- Team player
We are located at Blisworth Hill Farm NN7, Northants which has a Café, gym, and free parking.
Hours of work
- Monday to Friday 9am – 5.00pm
- Competitive salary with Bonus
- Pension Scheme
- Company Training Programme
- 22 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Annual Christmas Party
- Hire Vehicle Discounts
- Salary: up to £22,500
- Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Bonus scheme
- Loyalty bonus
- Casual dress
- Company pension
- On-site parking
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Northampton, NN7 3DB: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- GCSE or equivalent (preferred)
- Customer service: 1 year (preferred)
We are looking for the start date to be as soon as possible.
Reference ID: AP11082022